Monday 27 June 2016

Scared I’m wasting my spare cash – Am I investing properly?

Today: The domain market went bad, which of these three are you? / My New Domain Sales Page Design / Any Dutch/Belgium domainers? / And more.


Here are the new discussions and domain name news that caught my eye today:


UploadLogo.com – How much is this one worth?


Looking to buy 3 LLLL.com’s – Check your portfolio for some of these 4 letter .com’s.


Opinions on VRstall.com – What kind of appraisal value does this virtual reality domain have?


My New Domain Sales Page Design – Do static landing pages geared for selling via a contact forum work very good?


Any Dutch/Belgium domainers? – Anyone in the area looking to meet-up with other investors?


The domain market went bad, which of these three are you? – I’m not sure the market went bad, however it might be neat to see which of the three business models investors are involved in.


Scared I’m wasting my spare cash – Am I investing properly? – What are your thoughts on this investors niche investments?





Source: domainers mag



Scared I’m wasting my spare cash – Am I investing properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment